Salt is partnering with Fulcrum to help build a world class team in this exciting period of expansion. Fulcrum is a technology company with a platform that helps large organisations unlock and act on their customer data to drive rapid outcomes through data driven customer experiences.
Based in the boutique central Auckland offices and reporting directly to the CTO, this role focuses on developing the Fulcrum Hub so that it can be integrated into large enterprises. This is a very important role within the business as Fulcrum Hub is the core product. You will be a valued member of the team with the opportunity to directly feed into key decisions for solutions including customer integrations, core product capability and functionality.
The ideal person will be technically strong, creative with their solutions and have the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally. As well as working collaboratively in agile teams you must also be able to work independently, take ownership, make decisions and be accountable. You will be working closely with the development, solution architecture, product management and customers.
To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of experience of the following
- Full lifecycle of data centric system development and integration
- Processing large volumes of data using open source and commercial libraries, for example, Apache Spark, Storm, Fink, Samza, Kafka, Scala etc.
- Complex Python Applications
- Continuous Integration and automation tools such as Jenkins or Ansible.
- Delivering in teams using code quality automation tools such as nose2, pylint, mock testing, fuzz testing, etc
- GIT based repositories: Atlassian Jira, and Atlassian Confluence
- AWS, Cloud technologies
- Delivering in teams to established coding standards, coding principles, etc.
Experience of the following is a distinct advantage
- Docker containers and Data integration with a wide range of systems
- Big Data
- Recommendation or decisioning engines
- Digital marketing or customer experience programmes
This role will require someone who is able to pick up and master new and emerging languages and frameworks quickly. If you are interested in this senior role in a NZ business with huge growth please apply on the link below or contact Tom on 098692573