Front End Developer
Company Focus: Data Driven Analytics and Transformation
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $90-110k base + super
Who are they?
Salt's client are a pioneer in Data Analytics, and have built one of the market leading solutions of its kind. It's a SaaS solution that transforms a company's analytical capabilities and has been delivering huge ROI for some of Australia and APACs biggest brands; Coles, Woolworths, Air New Zealand, WestPac, IAG and more. They're now going through some explosive growth. In short; it's a great time to join their journey.
What will you be doing?
You'll join the web team and be building their high-profile websites and applications. You'll work closely with the CTO, developers and marketing team to estimate projects, and then deliver high-quality Front End code to make sure their products and apps are "best in class".
You'll interact with their clients to ensure projects are well briefed, and then
The ideal candidate will be able to showcase as many of the following skills and attributes as possible:
- Expert with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with microsites, rich content sites, and rendering EDMS
- Rigorously testing Front End code
- Any knowledge of Backend coding a huge bonus; Node.JS, Ruby or PHP
- Excellent communication skills and client/stakeholder interaction
- Strong understanding of modern development principles
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth company
If this Front End Developer opportunity has caught your interest, then apply now for consideration.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.