- NZ technology success story playing on the global stage
- Vibrant, energetic culture and high profile leaders
- Genuine sales and marketing mix
Based in Central Auckland and part of a creative hub, this software development company is a New Zealand success story and world leader in the research, design, test and delivery of one of the world's most dominant production software's.
With a company culture unique to no other, they offer a youthful, vibrant, colourful and extremely high energy environment. Not a suit, tie or shined shoe to be seen. You are greeted in the foyer with a wall of industry awards, accolades and moving images of the world's greatest musicians, artists and creatives using there software and technology solutions.
This role sits in the marketing division and reports into the global chief of marketing, who is one good rooster.
The person best suited for this role may have the following:
- Senior product or brand marketing experience including major success in launching popular brands
- Channel and / or trade marketing experience into big box reseller networks
- Global sales and marketing - particular interest in Europe and North America
- Complex relationship management experience
- Global sales and marketing strategy execution
- Create, maintain and report on financials
- Leadership experience of remote teams
- Worldly wise
- Equally strong sales AND marketing experience
- Resilience, grit, determination and other things on motivational posters!
Your success is measured on your ability to achieve set revenue targets, growth in the retail channels, delivery of the global sales and marketing strategy and managing a team of local and offshore professionals.
Salary is in the $120k range with bonuses.
Happy to discuss this with you, however the urgency to fill this is on. So best bet is to APPLY NOW and / or call.
Cheers. Brad Stewart