eCommerce Operations Manager
- Global Responsibility
- Luxury brand
Supply Chain & Operations, Permanent, Sydney
AU$100000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Global Operations Manager (eCommerce)
$100-140k + super + bonus
As the Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for the customer service and online fulfilment teams.
The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
Global Operations Manager Responsibilities;
- Define Global operations strategy, working with the CEO and Head of Online
- Establish the standard for customer service for this luxury Brand
- Preparing budgets
- Leading the digital innovation projects
- Manage online margin through effective pricing and promotional activities
- Own, manage and execute the operations strategy
- Motivate and manage a team of online commercially focused experts to deliver maximum online sales and profitability
Global Operations Manager Requirements;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of strategic operation strategy that covers fulfilment and customer service
- Strong Project management methodology
- Ability to manage global teams
Email your CV to Troy Buffenbarger, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1706-124337_267295760399059374
Return to Job Listings