Amazing opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading Search and Digital agencies with a client base that spans across multiple industries.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing industry leading SEM strategies as well as setting-up, monitoring, managing and optimizing paid search and paid social accounts.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of SEM campaigns and managing client relationships as well as being responsible for developing and implementing industry leading PPC strategies to deliver great results for clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products.
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimise paid search, paid social and other online media accounts.
- Manage on-going campaign optimisation, bid management and reporting processes for all SEM spend.
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance including landing page wireframes, CRO suggestions, bugs and errors picked up etc.
- Being at the forefront of Performance knowledge (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social, Analytics)
- Develop understanding of target audiences' attitudes, behaviour and perceptions (with a focus on PPC)
- Provide regular and on time reporting to clients on key metrics and agreed KPIs as per company guidelines
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders Inc. technology providers, search engines etc. ensuring the best use of the latest products and advances
- Develop, execute, analyse and optimise SEM acquisition campaigns to meet/exceed new customer acquisition targets
- Experience running SEM activity with a significant budget and ROI targets
- Experience using bid-management technology - Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick
- Experience with Google Analytics and DoubleClick
- Experience managing client relationships and budgets at all levels of the business
- Track record of successfully retaining and growing a portfolio of accounts
- 2-3 years' experience managing digital media campaigns and clients
**Please only apply if you have full working rights in Australia**