Our client is a leader in their field and are stepping up to meet the challenges in their industry through world-class technology and innovation. They have an ambitious Digital Transformation agenda, focusing on customers and partners, adopting disruptive and digital mind-sets, and looking to utilise emerging technologies to deliver on their vision.
This is a key role and will be responsible for driving innovation and leading initiatives for the development of products that deliver value to customers.
The Technical Product Manager will define & deliver against the Digital Platform strategy. This will require close collaboration with senior leadership across the numerous business units as well as each of the technology domains (e.g. CRM, ERP, Billing and Customer Engagement Channels). The role will need enterprise scale architecture knowledge with the ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders to embark on the migration to the new digital platform utilising the latest in technologies, architectures and delivery methods. Think platform-as-a-product!
- Thought leadership and direction on new digital operating models and eco-systems
- Lead the development of the platform-as-a-product
- Understand the processes and eco-systems to test effectiveness and roadmap continuous improvement
- Understand market trends and advise on new capabilities and partnerships to deliver
- Evangelise the new platform to internal and external stakeholders to drive the uptake of platform services through simplified messages
- Overarching project delivery responsibility
The successful candidate will have the ability to see the big picture and still deliver on the detail, keeping the balance between customer first and keeping the economic engine running. You will understand Agile Product Development and have experience of User Story and Service Design. You will be passionate about Cloud Migrations, API Systems and Microservices.
- Proven experience delivering Enterprise Digital Transformations with core business platform changes at the core. This could have been working in an end client or working at a senior capacity in a digital or technical consultancy.
- Expert enabling business operations through digital technology including CRM, ERP, CPQ, Billing and Customer Engagement Channels.
- Able to utilise analytics to drive outcomes for both customers and the business and experience in design of digital metrics to measure and track the impact of changes on platforms and systems.
- Hands-on expertise in information architecture, user story development, story-boarding, mock-ups and highly interactive prototypes, and service design
- Experience designing work processes, services and interaction with digital at the core
This is the type of role that doesn't come about very often, challenging, rewarding and career defining. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for don't hesitate to apply using the link below