Our client is a fast growing Facilities Management and Services Company who pride themselves on their quality of service and workmanship. One of their key service areas is in Project Management and Construction and they now have the need for an experienced Project/Site Manager to manage an exciting $2 million renovation and recladding project in Otahuhu.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing and leading the project through to delivery
- Overseeing site teams, working with subcontractors and liaising with client
- Scoping, scheduling, resourcing and managing project
- Monitoring of budgets and financials
- Health and safety
To succeed you will need
- Relevant Trade qualification
- Proven experience in managing $1-5 million construction or renovation projects
- Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of H,S&E legislation and workplace requirements
- Proficient computer skills
With a competitive remuneration on offer and a superb team waiting you will want to explore this opportunity further.
Call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 or email your CV to email@example.com