Our client is a Federal Government Department seeking a technical policy writer/business analyst to assist and support the development of policies associated with a Federal Government Digital Identity Framework.
As the technical policy writer & business analyst you'd be leading the development of a federal government identity 'eco-system' (the 'identity federation'). The Trust Framework underpins implementation and operation of the identity federation.
The Trust Framework contains the tools, rules and accreditation criteria to govern the identity federation. It provides the required structure and controls to deliver confidence to participants that all Accredited Providers in the identity federation have met their accreditation obligations and as such may be considered trustworthy. These obligations cover protective security, privacy, accessibility, usability, risk management, fraud control, technical integration and service operations.
- You'd be tasked to develop, review and influence digital identity policies, standards and requirements in support of the Federal Government Framework
- As the technical policy writer, you'd be focused on generating potential policy solutions to a range of issues using expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Will be working closely with a network of stakeholders across government and the private sector.
- Display the ability to recognise shared agendas and work toward mutually beneficial outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive commercial experience working with authentication technologies
- Commercial experience in developing/designing requirements with implementers/software developers
- Extensive digital identity policy development skills & experience
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit, don't hesitate to apply & I shall be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Jordan on (02) 8293 5000 for further information on the role.