Digital Media Planner
- Fastest growing programmatic agency in Australia
- Looking for three Media Planners, market leading salaries
- Located right in the heart of Sydney's Ad-land.
Marketing, Permanent, Sydney
AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Programmatic enabled agencies who is looking to hire three Digital Media Planners to look after and manage a portfolio of Tier1 accounts.
- Focusses on implementation; from media planning right through to execution, in response to client briefs and with a commercial outcome for both the client and agency based on achieving results.
- Enables clients to maximise the impact of their advertising campaigns using a range of media models incl. direct managed service (through AdTech vendors), Programmatic, SEO/SEM and Social, which is all offered in-house.
- Identifies which media platforms and channels are best suited to the client's brand or product objectives. You will work to deliver plana, with supporting rationale and comply with media buying best practices. Media planner/Account managers are successive roles at this company, with similar duties that fall into both roles, but with levels of client contact increasing with seniority.
What you'll bring
- 2 to 3+ years' experience planning and buying digital, as well as managing client relationships
- Strong marketing/media acumen; can quickly gain in-depth knowledge of clients' business
- Applied knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate
- Can coordinate and help prioritise a multi-disciplined team to deliver campaign
- Knowledge of current ad-technologies that facilitate programmatic media buying
- Agency workflow/process knowledge.
- Proven capacity to use analytics to drive implementation strategy and optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of Industry planning/measurement tools and their application to campaign strategy (Roy Morgan, ComScore, Hitwise, Google etc.)
Email your CV to Justin Blij, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1712-129936_431145280220463641
Return to Job Listings