Product Manager - Federal Government
- Federal Government Department
- Long Term Daily Rates Contract (Canberra)
- Major Digital Transformation Project
Technology, Contract, Canberra
AU$0.00 - AU$800.00 per day
Our client is a Federal Government Department seeking a Product Manager to assist the department executing critical work to drastically improve various government information & services.
The Product Manager will assist in the design phase to ensure services for all users are able to be understood and utilize, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- Australian Citizenship for federal government security clearance required.
- Commercial experience with the ability to define & effectively articulate the product direction and communicate this to the departments team and various stakeholders.
- Ability to display a user-centric approach to product direction.
- Proven ability & capable of display the product vision & translate into the day-to-day priorities for the product.
- Proven ability & experience for envisioning, as well as developing things that improve people's lives.
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of agile and lean product development and management
- Thorough understanding & extensive knowledge of research, user experience, software development, operations. You can rally and talk the language of experts in these disciplines.
- Quality commercial experience in product management, or relevant transferrable experience.
- Prior government project experience
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit, don't hesitate to apply & I shall be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Jordan on (02) 8293 5000 for further information on the role.
Email your CV to Jordan August, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1712-129982_407806280220812227
Return to Job Listings