UX Designers required by a leading NZ retail business to support the design of digital platforms in a customer centric way that deliver a simply world class shopping experience. Join a new digital team as the business continues to invest in building their in-house digital capability by hiring the best talent.
Working in a dedicated team of like minded specialists, you will be responsible for the full UX design lifecycle from requirements and research, conceptualisations and concepts, through to designs ready for implementation. You will design the visual and interaction elements and use testing, qualitative and quantitative research to refine.
- Proven passion for digital UX, designing customer-centric platforms, ideally within retail eCommerce
- Dealing with stakeholders, product owners, development and technology, and external agencies
- Ability to clearly communicate in different degrees of fidelity (e.g. sketches, paper prototypes, static wireframes, interactive prototypes, User journey mapping)
- Research experience (contextual enquiries, user interviews, moderated usability testing, etc.)
- Responsive web design and mobile UX and familiar with Agile and Lean ways of working
- Have strong analytical and creative thinking skills: adept in simplifying problems into parts, identifying key data needed to support your decisions, and seeing a range of potential solutions
You might have a particular strength at one end of the UX spectrum, but you will be able to work across it all. You could come from a design agency or inhouse team, the key is that you're passionate, talented and willing to challenge the status quo. Join an exciting team on in one of the country's largest and highest profile eCommerce platforms. Help them in their aspiration to create one of the best customer shopping experiences globally. Excellent salary and package available so if this has got you interested don't hesitate to apply by clicking the link below.