Digital Marketing Consultant - Global FS Company - 12 month Contract - Immediate Start!
Join one of the world's leading financial service & customer loyalty organizations, providing Email Marketing Platform expertise for their customer loyalty program.
- World Leader in Financial Services & Customer Loyalty
- Long Term Contract - Daily Rates (Sydney)
- Email Marketing Platform Specialist
Our client is a multi-national financial services provider, which has a specialty customer loyalty program focused on consumer engagement & rewards.
With customer loyalty being a focal part of their business, they are currently hiring an Email Marketing Project & Platform Specialist to assist them with the technical delivery on their marketing platform.
Key Role Responsibilities:
End to End development and delivery of campaign for assigned customers, responsibilities include;
- Being the interface between the CM team and the Account Teams and fostering proactive communication between all parties in the CM Process
- Working with Account Teams and their Clients to define requirements and recommend best practice approaches that improve creativity, delivery and operational support functions of all new campaigns and BAU activities
- Ensuring the quality of all input and output
- Accuracy of content and consistency across all campaign channels, including, but not limited to email campaigns, website and print \
- Proactively engage with team members and key stakeholders in process and facilitate training with regard to these processes.
- Engage with Key Account Leads to plan enhancements / changes in advance to minimise disruption and down time
- Ensuring all assigned client SLA requirements are documented, communicated and the delivery is managed for every campaign
- Quality Assurance of all briefs and copy received for new and BAU campaigns for assigned clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience, specifically email marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to work within a team environment and with Account Teams to achieve required outcomes
- Experience in Campaign Management and /or Production
- Effective time management, results and deadlines oriented
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Technically minded, with creative thinking skills
- Ability to cope with change, manage multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Copywriting and/or marketing collateral production experience desirable
- University Degree or equivalent
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Troy Buffenbarger on 02 8293 5000 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic marketing roles our team is recruiting for.