Fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search specialist to join a global, market leading, enterprise social media management technology company as Senior Analyst.
As the company is expanding its workforce in Sydney, this position presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to act as an internal agency partner where you will be working onsite, offering a managed service, to one of their highest spending clients.
The position will be a Senior Analyst, working an American multinational financial services corporation. In terms of the job, the main emphasis is working predominately on Paid Social Media campaigns.
- Manage paid social media brand campaigns for their highest spending client within my client's platform
- Client support on planning brand campaigns
- Carry out campaign management tasks according to client needs, such as optimisation of accounts and budget control
- Campaign results analysis
- Data analysis
- Optimisation strategy
- Develop new creative ideas for the client
- Suggest tests
- Spot trends
- Provide insights for the Senior Account Manager
- Ensure preparation for client meetings and calls having new insights, test recommendations or industry updates to discuss with the client
- Be organised and autonomous - able to perform duties and react to situations without much supervision
- Client communication on optimisation strategies and insights
- Work with clients to improve both the paid service itself and its alignment with clients core business
- Be an expert in my client's platform/ tool, as well as Channel Ad Products
- Work closely with product team on development
- Put together weekly/bi-weekly reporting decks and insights
Most important aspects of this role are:
1) Facebook advertising
2) performance marketing experience
3) client management
In this position, you will be working onsite with the client 3 to 4 days a week and the other 1 to 2 days a week you can either work from home or in my client's office. Also, excellent training will be provided to the right candidate. All new starters get flown to either the UK or USA for a 1 to 2 weeks intro.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today as we are looking for an ideal start date as soon as possible.