Digital Transformation Lead - Contract
Contract - Long term - Up to 3 years
Location - Unley, Adelaide or Canberra (Canberra position is short term contract until 30th June 2018 but with immediate start)
Government contract leading the City of Unley's digital transformation journey. You will develop and deliver leading products and services that make it easier for residents, visitors, businesses and staff to engage with Council.
Who will the specialist work with?
A multidisciplinary digital team focused on platforms, applications and infrastructure
What will the specialist do?
* Develop and communicate product roadmaps
* Co-design customer centric services and products
* Implement and integrate Smart Cities solutions
* Manage the enhancement and automation of back-office technology platforms
* Act as a change manager to realise the benefits of digital change within the organisation and wider community
* Increase digital awareness and literacy within the City of Unley
* Be a digital influencer
Essential skills and experience
- Agile project delivery experience
- Lead transformational change by applying Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in running co-design workshops
- User research methodologies and design thinking principles
- Understanding of best practice Digital Services Standards
- Highly developed problem solving and critical thinking skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Web standards, UX and accessibility guidelines
- Digital infrastructure (Private Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and operations (e.g. DevOps)
- How sellers will be evaluated
- How many specialists will you evaluate? 3
- Cultural fit
- Eagerness to adapt and learn and stay informed of the latest digital trends and initiatives
- Passion to develop services that improve the lives of our community members
- Willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team and foster a creative and innovative culture
- Area of expertise Agile delivery and governance
If this is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply to this advert today.
Due to a high number of applicants only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
SALT work continuously across various government positions, and will always consider applicants on any future roles.