Imagine years from now, sitting down enjoying a coffee watching families wandering around one of Auckland's most popular precincts!
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the journey in bringing Catalina Bay and Sunderland precinct in Hobsonville Point to life. This dynamic development includes the refurbishment of six historical air-force alongside high end waterfront apartments and commercial spaces.
This unique development that intersects modern living with heritage buildings is going to be an enviable story to tell. We are looking for a seasoned marketer that has exceptional communication skills and ability to manage relationships with key agency partners.
- Bringing this story to life through innovation and compelling initiatives
- Develop and implement strategy for multiple channels
- Create engaging content that attracts potential clients
- Understand market trends, demographics and competitor offerings
- Budget management
What will make you stand out:
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks with exceptional attention to detail and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Marketing experience within property industry.
This is an awesome opportunity to be involved with a project that is determining the way a community should be! If you would like to find out more information please call Kate on 09 869 2578 or hit apply and I will be in touch