Technical Support Analyst
Western Suburbs (near Regents Park Train Station)
Join a historic organisation as the Technical Support Analyst for their offices across Australia.
As a Senior Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for the provision and technical support of the companies Infrastructure, Systems & Services, business continuity, capacity & performance planning and security. The position is for someone who is an IT all-rounder, has experience across Tier 1, 2 and 3 support.
- Good knowledge of Networks, Wireless, Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- MobileIron MDM tool
- Good Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning methodology and implementation / management experience.
- Extensive & Proven technical experience of: MS Windows 7 onwards, MS Active Directory administration, Anti-virus / Malware & web filtering systems, Exchange (2013 onwards), Enterprise backup solutions, MS Windows Server management and diagnostic tools.
- Good understanding of project management principles and the application and use of such principles.
- Good understanding of security practices & laws and how they are applied and managed within the IT environment.
- Good IT Security experience covering Virus, Malware, Web & email filtering.
- You must be able to work alone with minimal guidance.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please do not hesitate and apply today, or email your CV to katkins@welovesalt to discuss further. Due to a high number of applicants only short-listed applicants will be contacted.