Our client is an Australian manufacturing leader, looking for a MS Dynamics AX & 365 Architect to provide expertise on a large financial ERP system replacement project.
This role will focus on a large-scale enterprise ecommerce project, they are currently seeking an MS Dynamics AX & 365 architect to assist in the design & development of the new system.
- Design and develop project plans, estimates and scope for the project design phase.
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to compile the business requirements and present both functional and technical visions as well as solutions within various software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within Dynamics AX & 365.
- Execute best practices & present solution alternatives within the functional design documents.
- Ability to communicate various topics regarding the solutions & its related projects to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Perform demonstrations of Dynamics AX & 365 to clients, stakeholders and at required training opportunities.
- Work with the businesses development team to deliver a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
- Willingness to travel to various work sites within Australia as per the project requirements.
- Commercial Experience must include extensive knowledge & delivery within:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- ERP implementations
- System Integration
- Worked on projects focus around the delivery of Microsoft products.
- A position involving the use of the Dynamics AX solution as a tool to communicate client issues and resolutions.
- Experience within Heavy Manufacturing/Manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Tertiary education &/or Microsoft certifications.
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit, don't hesitate to apply & I shall be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Jordan on (02) 8293 5000 for further information on the role.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.