Would you like to work for a market leading retailer on an industry leading project? This is an opportunity for a data expert to be hands on with the analytics strategy and provide insights across a range of business units. This role focuses on organising and analysing large sets of data and working with a range of tools. There is a focus on assisting these businesses to ensure their data is being collected effectively and being utilised. There is a competitive salary being offered for the role and the opportunity to work on globally recognised projects.
In order to be considered for the position you will have:
- Expert level knowledge of analytics and the whole process from data to results.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when producing and presenting insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the ECommerce space, any experience within merchandising would be a strong advantage
- Very strong experience with SQL, Tableau and either Alteryx or PowerBI
- A customer centric and data driven approach
- Hands on experience organising and analysing data as a key function of your role
- The ability to manage large volumes of data and work on multiple complex projects
- Product management knowledge, particularly within the online space would be an advantage
Roles like this don't come around often, if this sounds like a match for you click apply or email email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.