Creative, Permanent, Auckland
NZ$150000.00 - NZ$180000.00 per annum
- Work for a world-renowned digital agency
- Fast-paced, agile environments and multiple projects
- Excellent Annual Salary Package
Are you a UX Lead looking for that next step in your career progression or a UX Director who's decided it's time for a change?
We have an excellent opportunity available to join an innovative and award-winning company with an amazing culture that is seriously committed to the growth and development of their staff. They also work with some kick-ass clients too!
Working with a team of skilled creative specialists, you'll be responsible for providing high-level strategic leadership, co-designing and executing Human-centred Design solutions to help grow and develop client's businesses and examine ways to improve design processes and best practice.
Manage and nurture existing client relationships, explore new business development opportunities and assist in proposals, pitches, and presentations.
Provide direction and support and seek ways to promote collaboration and dynamism between cross-functional teams within the business.
- A genuine passion for human-centred design
- Minimum of 6-7 years' experience in a similar leadership role
- Solid UX thought processes shown in an online portfolio with examples across web, mobile and tablet
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
Please APPLY NOW or send your CV/folio and any questions to Duncan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email your CV to Duncan Wylie, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1806-136386_104242891267564386
Return to Job Listings