- Contract to permanent opportunities
- Fast paced working environment
- Varied and interesting projects
Our client is a leading global construction company looking for a User Experience/Customer Experience/Product Specialist for a 6month contract covering a member of staff about to go on maternity leave.
Working closely with various stakeholders across the different business units, you'll assess the needs, digital maturity and support required in order to lead the Digital Strategy, UX & Analytics, CX Research and Product Management of each project
Working with a UX designer, you'll conduct Design Thinking workshops, CX Journey Mapping, UX research, testing and UX design.
- 4-5 years experience in a similar management or leadership position.
- Proven experience in creating product strategies based on a deep understanding of customer and business needs.
- An up to date portfolio showcasing clear and concise UX and CX processes including research synthesis and analysis, customer journey maps, flows and workshop facilitation.
- Excellent communication skills with experience working in a client facing role, collaborating with different teams and managing stakeholders.
If you are a passionate design thinker and enjoy creating and producing problem-solving solutions, APPLY NOW by clicking the link below.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.