Here we are at the midway point in the year and you're thinking this is a good time to pop your head up for a look around. We have a great opportunity working for one of New Zealand's most trusted medical research foundations. They are on the intense hunt for a commercially driven and enthusiastic Donor Relations Leader with solid fundraising experience.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Contribute to the Foundations fundraising programme to achieve targeted budget
- Support and develop funding programmes with the senior leadership team
- Take point on set individual programmes in the community and with supporters
- Drive new growth and build awareness of issues in new generations
- Focus on major donors, regular giving and bequests, trusts, events and other foundations
- Proven ability in building good engagement with a wide variety of people, gaining long term trust.
- It's also about having the empathy to understand donors reasons for supporting the Foundation and their research, and often how they are coping with a condition themselves that is impacting their health
- Strong relationship building and communication skills - written, spoken and ability to tell a compelling story
- Organised and deadline driven. Motivated by being in a position to influence positive outcomes
- Confident presenting to a range of people and organisations
- Ideally you'll have experience within the Non Profit side + commercial business experience / acumen
Why should you apply?
- Well… why not????
- The ground work has been laid for you so it's all about shaping this opportunity now and having some fun along the way!
- Continue to further develop with the best - you are with a seriously strong team of people with great industry respect
- Realistic and reasonable KPIs in place to ensure a sense of achievement and reward and that your actions be it daily or annually are making a true difference in people's lives
- Networking - you are amongst industry leaders of the not for profit, commercial and medical markets
When should you apply?
Now! We're looking for a start date NOW so get your application in today. No seriously... we have to move quickly.
Call Brad Stewart on 09 8692575 for a chin wag or APPLY NOW and get cracking immediately
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.