Marketing Coordinator - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Work for an awesome team with a great collaborative culture!
- No two days will be the same!
- See your campaigns come to life!
Marketing, Contract, Auckland
NZ$65000.00 - NZ$70000.00 per annum
We are working with one of New Zealand's most popular FMCG businesses. Due to internal progression (something that this organisation is GREAT at) - I need to find them a stand out mid-level Marketing Coordinator.
You will be the right-hand person to the incumbent Marketing Manager working on all manner of marketing functions including:
- Consumer based promotions
- Liaising with numerous stakeholders
- Organising the promotions calendar
- Liaising with suppliers and stores to deliver on-budget and on-time!
- Organising consumer promotions & giveaways
- Working on brand pieces, local campaigns and local ads
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to pricing and prizes
This is a fast paced and exciting environment with an 'all hands on deck' attitude. So perhaps you have worked for a couple of years in an agency or FMCG environment and are looking to move on to an organisation that will make best use of your confidence, organisation skills, flexibility and great attention to detail.
If you have a great attitude, you love to help out and are good at making and managing great relationships please get in touch ASAP!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email your CV to Marie Claire Lucas, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1806-136798_715698991467012484
Return to Job Listings