This well known NZ company are embarking on an ambitious transformation including a business wide technology update. This will touch all aspects of the new company structure and will involve the replacement of core systems and the implementation of new solutions. The future state requirements have been captured and the business is now ready to take on a talented Programme Manager to help select solutions and vendors, map out the programme, and deliver it over the next 3-5 years.
This is a hands-on delivery role and will require an inspirational leader who can connect with the entire business community to communicate the vision, ensuring buy in and enabling successful delivery. The project is sponsored by the Exec team and budgets have been allocated. This is a rare chance to take on and own a complex and challenging programme that will transform an established business, positioning it for a successful future.
- Proven experience leading complex transformation programmes at a senior level
- Ability to plan, prioritise, and deliver company-wide technology change for incremental benefits realisation
- Experience with complex multi-site businesses with functions such as manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain in regulated industries
- Broad knowledge of technology solutions and implementations - ERP, CRM including modern cloud native options.
- Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation, influencing and problem resolution
- Ability to engage at all levels within an organisation
If this sounds like a role that your skills and experience would be a good match for please apply using the link below or contact Tom Gemmill on 098692573 for an initial conversation.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.