Digital Marketing Manager (eCommerce)
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the fastest growing channel of the business.
The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities;
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Manage online margin through effective pricing and promotional activities
- Launch the online store in the Australian market
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Produce and present frequent online sales budgets and forecasts that feed into the wider eCommerce fiscal governance structure
- Assess and implement commercial/sales opportunities to maximise online revenue and profitability
- Create, present and execute robust sales and marketing plans demonstrating specific activities to bridge gaps to budget and forecast.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements;
- 4 plus years' experience in eCommerce
- eCommerce background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience in managing and developing a successful eCommerce site
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning
- Ability to motivate teams with niche skill sets in a competitive marketplace
- Broad understanding of multiple eCommerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO, CRM
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of code would be an advantage
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.