If you view yourself as a thought leader in UX, this is the advert you need to read today!
- An amazing opportunity to join an innovative globally recognised brand
- The ability to build and shape your own team
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing space with cutting edge technologies
I'm excited to be representing a global technology powerhouse who are creating one of the biggest and best global UX teams that will set the standards for others to follow.
Reporting in to globally recognised and respected c-level stakeholders who have joined this business through the acquisition of their highly successful start-ups, this role has all the necessary backing, investment and ambition to create the next generation of solutions, defining standards of UX, service design and user research.
This is a very exciting space that is at the cutting edge of IOT, connected vehicles, connected mobile devices and smart cities, from parking through to lighting and everything in between.
- You will be responsible for championing and building out UX, design thinking and service design across the enterprise portfolio using lean principles and methodologies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing UX elements in existing products through research, workshop facilitation, testing and incorporating customer feedback, and best practices to continuously evolve and make improvements.
- Mentor, lead and inspire an existing team of talented digital specialists with a view to grow your team from 10 to 30 over the next 2 years.
- Champion a user-centred design process and lead co-creation, co-design and collaboration throughout the organisation.
- Work closely with the globally dispersed executive team to integrate UX into the rest of the organisation.
- Significant experience as a user experience leader who has created inspiring visions and formed teams that have produced best of breed products.
- Experience of attracting leading talent, goal setting, coaching, & developing individuals to excel.
- Demonstrated success in leading UX design opportunities from concept to successful launch applying lean techniques and tools.
- In addition to being a UX guru, you will also be highly tech savvy with a sound understanding of architectures and emerging technologies.
- As this role reports in to senior leadership, you must have the ability to present, negotiate and influence at all levels within a global enterprise.
How often does this type of role come about, particularly in New Zealand? We are seeking interest globally and my client is happy to assist with relocation to what is considered as one of the best countries to live in. If you're interested in finding out more, please apply using the link below or contact Duncan Wylie on +64 9 968 8471 for an initial conversation.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.