Website Manager - SaaS
One of Australia's fastest growing organisations are looking for a Website & SEO Manager.
This role will be working across the corporate marketing and field marketing teams to deliver the industry best website and user experience.
You will provide strategic direction to increase website traffic, time on site, pages per session, lead-acquisition and customer conversion.
Website Manager Responsibilities
- Execute on website production, site management and user administration
- Work with UI/UX design teams to transform visual design components into fully functional website templates
- Define and deploy optimized user experiences and effective customer journeys to meet customer and business needs
- Optimising the end to end consumer journeys
- Working in conjunction with local marketing teams, ensure effective engagement throughout the customer's path to purchase by initiating activity across different marketing channels
Website Manager Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B website management
- Writing concise and compelling copy for websites, social, blogs, online ads and campaign landing
- Social media savvy
- Expert knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or Journalism
- Must be a Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.