Technical Business Analyst
Salt have partnered with a Digital Consultancy based in Sydney CBD, who is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join one of their digital teams on an initial 3-month contract which is due to start ASAP.
They work with some of the World's leading organisations and specialise in de-risking large scale digital transformations.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be joining one of our client's highly performing technical team, where you will be required to analyse business requirements working with both technical and business stakeholders. You will act as the point of contact for various teams, and will be required to create detailed technical documentation.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Technical Business Analyst should have the following skill-set:
- Experience working as a Technical Business Analysis or in a similar position
- Strong technical background with Azure
- Document consumer guides on the use of the Azure environment
- Ability to liaise with high level business and technical stakeholders both internally and externally
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels
- Experience working in an Agile environment with ability to innovate
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply & I will be in touch with you shortly.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.