Customer Service Coordinator
- Six month temporary role! Perfect way to kick-start 2019
- Leading Life Insurance business with strong reputation
- Funky offices in the heart of Newmarket - various transport links
HR & Business Support, Agency / Temp, Auckland
Our client are leaders in their field of Life Insurance and are seeking a pro-active Administrator to work in the 'New Business' team. This company has a renowned reputation in the NZ market and have a strong team dynamic with a passion for delivering the best service to their broad client base. If you're a meticulous worker, yet want that customer interaction, then this is the role for you!
- Database management of customer information
- Managing and responding to email queries
- Managing relationships with customers and advisors
- Assisting with phone-based queries
- Data entry
What do I need?
- Life insurance experience essential
- Must be able to commit for six months and can start mid-December
- Proven experience in a corporate office in an admin based role
- Must have TOP written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your CV to Rochelle Higham, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: 200019645_001254388004423761
Return to Job Listings