Account Manager - Marketing Technology
Our client is a high growth MarTech platform looking to expand their Account Management team in Sydney. They're a global SaaS vendor with the complete offering which enables retailers and brands to understand their customers better through Big Data & Analytics.
Through their data they're able to supply customers with targeted marketing, site comparison & performance, personalized customer journey and advertising.
Their current team strive on being high performers, team players and disrupting the market. So, they're looking for a passionate Account Manager to upsell into their current customers. This team is rapidly growing across Australia and successful candidates will thrive in this agile and fast paced environment.
- Growing ARR per key account by upselling existing and new services
- Building relationships with CMOs and their customers marketing team
- Protecting ARR via customer retention and satisfaction programs derived from the Customer Experience Strategy
- Relationship building through regular customer interaction
- Face-to-face customer engagements and education
- Degree level education (preferred but not required)
- Must have experience in digital marketing
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 3 - 5 years in end to end account management
- Must have experience working within SaaS - Preferably Marketing Technology, Data or Analytics
- Worked with C-Level executives
- Experience of meeting or exceeding targets.
Salary - $80,000 - $95,000 base OTE $50,000
Please contact me on email@example.com or apply within
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.