Our Client is a large business telecommunications provider, who offers bespoke solutions consisting of Data Network services such as Internet, Dark Fibre, IP WAN, Unified Communications and Telephony and Cloud Services to mid, large and corporate businesses.
Overall Purpose of the BDM role:
- To achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets by winning new business whilst maintaining profitable and sustainable margins. Specifically targeting customers that have an FTE 50+ and typically spend $50k+ on their Telco annually.
- To build and maintain a solid pipeline of new business opportunities.
- To act as a brand ambassador at all times, demonstrating honesty, integrity and a high degree of professionalism in all dealings with external parties.
- Experience selling telco or similar IT products and solutions
- Able to adapt selling style and process to suit the complexity of the deal
- Demonstrates a focus on winning profitable business
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- You must be competent closing business at C-Level
- You must be of hunter profile & mentality
The package for this role is:
- $90K base salary + uncapped commission (up to $40-45K)
- Unlimited mobile plan NZ/AUS plus 7.5GB data per month
- Car park
- Petrol allowance
- Subsidised Southern Cross membership
- 20 days annual leave with the ability to purchase more if required
- $80 account credit each month on home account towards the broadband or electricity
If you would like to learn more about the opportunity, please click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.