Currently, there are good opportunities out in the market, and then there are great opportunities! This is a great opportunity, for a Project Manager with around 4 years' experience to join a global, market leading, enterprise social media management technology company who has an incredibly powerful, agnostic, unified, first of its kind, social operating system that is revolutionising customer engagement in multiple countries globally for thousands of household name global brands.
My client and I are on the lookout for a Project Manager, which is a position that sits in their Professional Services team. Successful implementation and value from their platform starts with their Professional Services team. As customers advance their strategies and invest more in social media as a business driver, this business is looking for an experienced and capable project manager to help realise those ambitions. This team is made up of a specialist group of talented consultants, solutions designers, analytics experts, as well as sales and service delivery leaders, who manage their strategic clients' budgets across social platforms. They are a resource for large advertisers who do not have a team with the skill set to run their own campaigns.
What You'll Do
My client and I are looking for a Project Manager to manage enterprise level projects for some of their biggest clients. Acting as the father figure of the projects you will be both responsible and accountable for the end to end delivery of projects across a range of Tier1 clients.
- Own and manage approx. 15-20 accounts; controlling scope, change control processes, risks/ issues and mitigation plans
- Partner with multiple teams, leaders and internal departments to coordinate and drive delivery
- Ensure overall program effectiveness, whilst managing individual projects according to schedule budget
- Develop build, and maintain durable and trusted relationships with key client & internal stakeholders and executives
- Develop SaaS-based knowledge of my client's platform components and module-synergies - so that you can develop meaningful project plans and high-level solutions
- Ensure accurate reporting and forecasting for each project to all external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure effective management for all project/program risks, issues and change requests
- Manage client service/ post-sale expectations and briefs all the while driving successful, measurable outcomes for the client
- Act as the father figure in the team and push for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery
- Provide weekly reports to the relevant project stakeholders
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 4+ years of client management experience liaising with decision makers, business owners and executive level clients
- Business and Commercial acumen is important. Previous experience in business development, sales or professional services is a plus.
- Experience managing projects in IT, SaaS, Social, or Software environment, ideally working with/ on unified cloud solutions as opposed to single point solutions.
- Experience working with multi-geo, multicultural delivery teams
- Ability to work on large scale projects in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and ensuring team accountability to achieve goals
- Ability to identify and overcome issues, manage risk, develop work plans and specifications, execute resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation/mediation skills
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Experience in Agile project management a plus
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.