- product manager
- physical and digital products
Technology, Permanent, Auckland
NZ$1010 - NZ$165000 per annum
One of my Clients - a large multisite fuel distributor with branded service stations and strong customer and innovations focus is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a background working with physical and digital products, who ideally has an exposure to payments and mobile applications.
Your main functions will be:
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmaps, managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Prioritise product and feature backlog and manage the rollout
- Provide deep product expertise including market understanding and competitive analysis
- Create and maintain learning plans for the product or service
- Work with stakeholders from across the business to ensure products and services are embedded and promoted successfully
- Experience in Product Management with knowledge of Slack, Trello, Agile, MVP, backlog management and Project Management discipline (sprint planning, feature tracking, reporting, Gantt charts), managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Ability to identify and analyse product opportunities and new features with a great commercial acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Mastery of Human-Centred design principles.
- Experience in working with both digital and physical products to deliver a great customer experience.
- Great stakeholders management skills.
- Base salary
- Southern Cross
- 15% annual bonus
- 5% KiwiSaver
- Total earning up to $ 165K
My client is committed to Diversity and Inclusion, promoting flexible working, have the Rainbow Tick and the YWCA Equal Pay Compact. This is a fabulous company to be part of.
Interested? Please apply.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email your CV to Oxana Metz, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1810-141789_109279396678447774
Return to Job Listings