Our Client, a world renown marketing company currently working with some of the most established brands around are currently looking to recruit an experienced, full time, project manager to oversee their latest project.
Responsibilities may include:
- Scoping projects, conducting site audits, tenders and cost analysis.
- Co-ordination, installation and contingency planning.
- Managing project processes including design reviews, production, prototyping and installation.
- Manage financial reconciliation of cost, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Managing design documentation, drawing issue and production timelines and communication of projects.
- Managing defects and issues to completion.
- Co-ordination and supervision of trades on site.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Tertiary level qualification.
- 3-4yrs min. in a Retail Project Manager - agency or in-house.
- Department store experience is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Proficient with MS Project and MS Office.
- Flexibility to work out of business hours (when required).
- Working Knowledge of CAD.
- Current Construction White Card is essential.
- If you have experience in shop design or retail project management with a good understanding of the retail environment and merchandising please get in contact.
This is the perfect role for a self-motivated PM who's able to successfully manage multiple projects whilst working within a creative team environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to $105,000 + super, experience dependable.
If you are interest and have the skills and experience desired as above, please send an updated copy of your resume to Rose at Salt Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.