Senior .NET Developer
Salt are excited to have partnered with a global leader in payment tech based in Brisbane CBD, who is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join one of their digital teams on an initial 6 month contract which is due to start ASAP.
They've ranked in the Deloitte Fast50 and work with clients including; MasterCard, Google, Harvey Norman, Apple and many more to power digital currency.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will joining one of our client's digital teams and will help with the development of various back office applications, where you will be required to implement new features, make modifications and retire existing tools. The Senior .NET Developer should also have previous experience working in a client facing role and have knowledge of business analysis.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Senior .NET Developer should have the following skillset;
- Extensive experience with .NET, C# and ASP.net
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (WCF)
- Experience with various databases (SQL Server, Oracle, T-SQL, PL/SQL)
- Good understand of Microservices
- Hands-on experience with CI / CD tools (Octopus Deploy, TeamCity)
- Experience with Source Control (Git)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply & I will be in touch with you shortly.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.