IT Security Advisor
Contract Length: 6 month Contract
Location: Melbourne CBD
Day Rate: $700-950 per day
Security Clearance: NV1 desirable or at least the ability to obtain one
Australian Citizens only
Salt are excited to have partnered with one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing start-ups based in Sydney, who is currently seeking a IT Security Advisor to join one their digital teams on an initial 6-month contract which is due to start ASAP.
As the IT Security Advisor, you will be able to Identify, develop and implement Information Security processes, standards and policies aligned with the Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework. You will also:
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in establishing, governing and managing information security activities within the program
- Conduct liaison with external stakeholders, including technical teams, business owners and delivery stream leaders to meet IRAP accreditation needs
- Develop and document policies and communications material for new security initiatives, sub-projects and regulatory changes
- Conduct security audits and reviews, and lead the design and operation of compliance monitoring and improvement activities
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful IT Security Advisor should have the following skillset;
- Australian Citizen - Australian Federal Government Security Clearance desirable NV1
- Ideally, the ITSA you will be industry certified in CISSP, CISM, MS or equivalent certifications. The ITSA will have extensive understanding of real-world offensive and defensive techniques
- Capable of interpreting, implementing and maintaining quality standards required by ISM and other technical and legislative requirements when developing documentation
- Minimum of five years of experience in Information Security, audit, assurance, governance, risk or compliance
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply & I will be in touch with you shortly.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.