Our client, a top Australian data consultancy company are urgently recruiting for a Technical Business Analysis to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Technical background, especially in data/reporting space.
- Basic level of ability to write SQL.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge/experience of agile projects.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to lead interviews and workshops with business users.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Experience working with difficult customers/stakeholders.
- DW experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work outside of Sydney (eg. Newcastle).
This is a contract assignment with the likelihood of being extended.
If you have the skills and experienced as outlined above please contact Rose at Salt Recruitment and email an updated resume to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.