Work for a company that is committed to creating world-class digital channel experiences where you can challenge the status quo and 'leapfrog' the category from today to tomorrow.
Work with futurists and digital innovators who leverage strategy, digital and insights to design, develop and build customer journeys to outperform customer expectations.
As the Digital Customer Journey Manager, you will be accountable to lead a team of design specialists to deliver great customer experiences across multiple platforms and digital environments. You will also lead teams into customer-centric, agile ways of working, to meet the changing needs of the organisation as well as to deliver the strategy of world class customer experiences.
This role offers exposure to digital change programmes, digital projects, high profile marketing campaigns and the opportunity to be part of a significant transformation with leading edge technology in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Lead and motivate a team of digital design specialists who will be planning and delivering great end to end customer experiences across multiple platforms and digital environments.
- Ensure that you are all customer-centric, immerse the team and business owners in the journeys of the products and those of your competitors.
- Enable a culture of change and create an environment aligned to the delivery of the customer strategy.
- Have over-site of any projects related to your portfolio.
- Be a key point of contact between Digital and various business stakeholders.
- Previous digital customer journey and digital product design experience across both web and mobile applications is essential.
- Several years of experience leading teams in Agile ways of working.
- Excellent conceptual and big-picture design skills including: art / design direction, user experience and information architecture.
- Strong attention to detail to know how to cut through to the essence of a problem and extract simplicity out of complexity.
- Experience in leadership, people management including managing diversity, and the ability to maintain relationships and influence your immediate team, key stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills (customer-centric) - both written and verbal, with a great ability to collaborate with other, clearly articulate ideas/concepts and effectively present to others.
- Professional maturity and awareness of how to get things done within a fast-paced environment.
If you're looking for your next challenge and are genuinely excited at the prospect of joining a well-known Kiwi brand at the beginning of their transformation journey, please apply here or contact Duncan Wylie - firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.