Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Renowned global brand
- Starting early January until end of March - perfect way to start 2019
- Highbrook location - beautiful offices & premises
HR & Business Support, Agency / Temp, Auckland
This is one of NZ's most well-known brands who have global reach - you don't want to miss out on this one! Working within the Regulatory Affairs team, you will be assisting to develop product and business knowledge and experience.
Duties will include:
- Write pre-market submission documents under supervision
- Support Regulatory Affairs projects and activities
- Build relationships across the business to facilitate information gathering and Regulatory Affairs activities
- Research and collate documentation and information to facilitate preparation of pre-market submission documents
What do I need?
- Must be available to start immediately available
- Good report writing skills (Excel proficiency a bonus)
- Experience working in a regulated industry (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your CV to Holly Conole, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: 200018392_080243551216487805
Return to Job Listings