6 to 12 Months
Citizen and willing to process baseline clearance [ideally already hold baseline clearance]
Excellent opportunity to be part of a digital transformation project within the healthcare sector. The client have secured a long term assignment delivering a range of solutions around clinical applications.
* Write well designed, correct, efficient, testable and maintainable code.
* Take a brief and put together a prototype which then leads to a solution
* Understand how to put those solutions together and also how to deploy, debug and maintain those solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Great Java skills
- 5+ years' relevant web application development experience
- Database development using SQL and stored procedures
- Integration development using REST and JMS technologies
- Great debugging skills for both client and server side components
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Test driven development practices
- Ability to deliver to timelines
- Works well as part of a team
- Spring framework experience.
- Design experience.
- Healthcare industry background
- Apache Kafka experience
- Australian citizen with baseline security clearance
Please submit your details for immediate review.
Java Recruiter for Sydney
0404 323 290
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.