ABOUT THE COMPANY
An industry-owned business who creates and maintains online resources and tools for the construction, design and building industry in New Zealand. This business has 100% industry ownership through the New Zealand Institute of Architects, and the Registered Master Builders' Association.
ABOUT THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Choose what days you would like to work (apart from Fridays), set your hours and take some ownership of the role. You will report to the Accountant and be responsible for:
- Update and manage the company's accounts receivable list
- Internal investigative research on customer prior business relationship and dealings
- Contacting customers via phone and email
- Working closely with other internal Sales, ICT staff * Credit control support
- Provide support to Finance Manager
- Assist the Chief Executive with other tasks and projects as and when required
WHAT YOU NEED?
You will be a strong communicator, customer focused with an adaptable, friendly and professional attitude. We are looking for a solutions-focused, logical person who is self-motivated. You have a solid background in Accounts or admin.
Interested? Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button below. Please note all applications will be reviewed on the week of the 14th January 2018.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.