Long Term Contract opportunity
Location: Baulkham Hills, Sydney
The candidate should have at least 4 years' experience performing all aspects of web based application testing.
Experience should involve both functional and non-functional testing and an attention to detail is key as due to the potential for introducing clinical risk.
- As a QA analyst you will be well versed in reading and understanding requirements and writing test cases that provide complete coverage.
- The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of database technology, with the ability to write database queries to add, remove and verify test data.
- In addition experience of integration testing, particularly with HL7 messaging is desirable. The selected candidates will also work closely with the Java development team to ensure each release is bug free.
- Your role involves deploying releases to the various test environments in order to validate the release installation process prior to delivery.
- Write automated test cases to ensure a stable, feature rich product
- Use variety of tools to ensure each release of software is fit for purpose.
- Involve in both functional and non-functional testing
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* 4+ years QA analyst experience, negotiable with healthcare experience
* Demonstrable experience performing functional and non-functional testing of enterprise web based applications
* Ability to write comprehensive test cases from requirements
* Integration testing
* Knowledge of SQL queries primarily using MS SQL Server
* Excellent problem solving and script debugging skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to consistently deliver to timelines
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of HL7 messaging
- Healthcare experience
Please submit your resume for immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.