Role: Tableau Specialist
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000
Employment type: Permanent
Salt have been engaged by one of Australia's leading Business Intelligence and Analytics consultancies to recruit a Tableau Specialist for the office in Sydney's CBD. The client has a fantastic reputation in the industry for delivering "best in class" solutions to a wide array of industries and some very well known clients.
They are looking to hire a Tableau Specialist to sit within one of their teams and work on some large-scale roll-outs across well known clients. You will be a specialist in everything Tableau, with a focus on the end to end data warehouse and information management. Not just working on the front end of Tableau but heavily within the back end.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with some of the industries most talented technologists as well as experience working in a wide variety of different industries.
Responsibilities of the Tableau Consultant:
- You will be working on large deployments starting from the ground up
- Taking requirements from clients and discussing potential plans
- Development of Tableau into clients
- Rolling out the solution
- Training and mentoring their in-house specialists
Whats required for the Tableau Consultant position:
- The client needs people with experience in end to end data warehouse and information management, not just front end work with Tableau
- Someone who has worked on multiple BI tools
- Certified in Tableau
- Someone who has done training before. Not a trainer, but someone who has trained specialists in Tableau and mentored them
Key attributes for the Tableau Consultant:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen and being able to understand customers businesses and their needs
- Imagination and creativity
- A passion for Data
- Motivation, be a self-starter
If you are interested in the position advertised above, please apply and I will be in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.