Salt is pleased to have partnered with a Global Insurance organisation based in Sydney CBD, who is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join one of their project services teams on a long term contract (daily rate) which is due to start ASAP.
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining our Global Insurance client's project services team, where you will be working across a General / Personal Lines (Home, Motor, Land) Insurance migration project.
The successful Business Analyst should have the following skill-set:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within the Insurance industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of General / Personal Line Insurance (Home, Motor, Land)
- Strong technical background and experience with .NET, Mulesoft
- Experience participating in application testing and execution
- Understanding working in a Build / DevOps model
- Ability to work closely with Business stakeholders and Technical teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.