These part time, flexible opportunities do not come around often! This is an administrative support role working for a well established community based preschool in Ponsonby. As the centre administrator your role will be varied including day to day tasks as well as some project based work, you will support the teaching staff and interact daily with the parents, caregivers and children that attend the preschool.
What you can expect:
- Part time hours - up to 20 hours a week - ideally Mon-Fri but there is flexibility
- An environment that is totally focused on the children
- Supportive stable team
- Good hourly rate
What you need to bring to the role
- A desire to provide and experience in the delivery of top notch customer service
- Solid administration experience
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Tonne of initiative and ability to look outside the box
Please click on the link to apply.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.