Salt is excited to have partnered with a global automotive organisation based in Sydney, who is currently seeking a Lead Developer to join their growing Engineering team on a permanent basis.
They are reshaping the automotive industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly revolutionary.
As a Lead Developer, you will be joining our automotive client's Digital Engineering team, where you will report directly in to the Head of Engineering. The Lead Developer will be involved in full SDLC and will be required to help with the development and architecture of various exciting web applications for a greenfield digital transformation project.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Lead Developer should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive Software Development experience
- Strong knowledge of both Frontend and Backend technologies
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Commercial experience developing APIs and architecting web applications
- Proficient with CI / CD pipelines (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Understanding of Cloud related technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Ability to write and conduct Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Source Control; Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.