Lead Frontend Developer
Salt is excited to have partnered with a global Sports & Entertainment organisation based in Sydney CBD, who is currently seeking a Lead Frontend Developer to join one of their Digital Engineering team on a permanent basis.
As a Lead Frontend Developer, you will be joining our Sport & Entertainment client's Digital Engineering team, where you will be required to lead a team of Frontend Developers, whilst also helping with the development of various exciting highly transactional web applications.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Lead Frontend Developer should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive Software Development experience
- Previous experience working as a Lead Developer
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage Senior Developers
- Hands on experience with Frontend technologies (HTML5, CSS3)
- Understanding of building and bundling web applications using Webpack
- Knowledge of Source Control (Git)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proficient with CI / CD pipelines
- Understanding of Cloud related technologies (Azure, AWS)
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.