Our Client, a highly sought after, next generation, digital transformation development and delivery centre are looking to recruit an experienced SCRUM Master to join their growing business.
Their global digital solutions include including applications, cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics and intelligent automation.
With their lean start up, design based thinking approach combined with Lean, Agile and DevOps principles enable them to deliver the highest standards at all levels to their extensive client base.
The ideal candidate will require:
* 6+ years of experience in IT industry and hands on experience on Agile methodologies.
* Experienced in the Scrum Master or similar role for at least 3 years in software development team.
* Understands XP technical practices.
* Knowledge of Agile approaches; Kanban, Scrum, XP and SAFe.
* Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques; Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Capable of facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* CSM/PSM/SA Certification(desirable).
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary Scrum Team, guiding the team, organisation on Agile/Scrum practices and values.
* Work with Product Managers and the delivery team to manage dependencies.
* Provide leadership cross programs on agile and lean methodologies.
* Work with Product Managers to build and iterate product roadmaps.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and project updates.
* Support and guide the Product Owner's.
* Provide all support to the team using strong leadership skills.
Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary depending on experience.
If you are interested and have the skills as described above, please sent your updated resume to Rose at Salt Recruitment. email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.