National Marketing Manager - Restaurants
My client is seeking an experienced National Marketing Manager to take ownership of their global online and offline strategy
This franchise chain of restaurants had grown rapidly and this role is integral for their future.
The National Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing campaign budgets and measuring ROI
- Identifying and developing creative and strategically sound marketing programs
- Extended Social engagement and audience growth
- Manage overall marketing spend to drive traffic & awareness
- Support Franchisees in the development & implementation of local area marketing initiatives within the context of the broader National Plan.
- Be able to think creatively
- Team leadership - role will be leading a team of 8 (digital, traditional & creative)
Applicants for the National Marketing Manager require:
- Extensive online and offline experience
- Innovative marketing campaigns including ATL strategies
- Previous experience of delivering an innovative omnichannel strategy
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and leading-edge developments
- Strong commercial understanding
- Extensive brand awareness
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Troy Buffenbarger email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.