Senior Digital Content Producer - Travel and Tourism
One of Australia's best-known organisations are looking for a Digital Content Producer is required to execute the digital content strategy for their Travel and Tourism division.
You will have a strong understanding of performance focused content and will continually look for ways to improve and create content at the top and bottom of our digital funnels to drive commercial outcomes.
- Mapping the social and content strategy with the Head of Digital Production
- Produce regular content across their online channels (website, social, email, blog)
- Pursue opportunities for optimisation of content at bottom and top of funnels to meet digital revenue objectives for the business and solve customer pain points.
- Collate insights to drive new initiatives for monthly and quarterly planning/roadmaps.
- Experience in digital production and content creation
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and reporting
- Writing concise and compelling copy for websites, social, blogs, online ads and campaign landing
- Social media savvy
- Photoshop experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Must be a Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
***Please note this is a 12-month FTC***
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.