This opportunity will see you representing the company, their products and services in an assortment of ways as the Pre-Sales CRM Consultant:
- Responsible for providing deep solution expertise, mainly functional not technical, to new customer opportunities, existing customers and other business units within the business.
- Support Sales in securing new customer business.
- Actively sell consultancy into the existing customer base, supporting the development of a customer account into a revenue contributing business activity.
- Work with customer's C-level executives, marketing and CMOs, as well as IT teams and CIOs to agree on marketing and IT projects which support the deployment of the full company feature set.
- Data and CRM Consulting including, Customer's consumer data insight and campaign consultancy, Deep data analytics and consumer behaviour insight and Utilisation of the company's core business for complex campaign design and delivery
A bit about you
We are seeking a well-qualified professional to join the team and represent the company across existing and new businesses. Ideals are:
- A proven track record in B2B sales
- Strong skills in Pre-Sales and CRM consulting
- Flexible to travel with the role and be available 24/7 due to international clients
- Very autonomous and a self-starter
- Driven to succeed and open minded
- Customer-centric with a high commercial focus
A very competitive package consisting of a solid base salary plus fixed bonus, that is received if monthly KPI's are achieved.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV across to jarnold@welovesalt or give me a call on 09 869 2575.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.